Thursday, August 10, 2006

Full Moon

I didn't expect it, but it was a strangely comforting and warm and delicious and wonderful and candle-light awesome feeling to read obi's comment to my puppet show post. That someone watched the full moon and then went and read my post and actually enjoyed it, feels probably like this tickely feeling when your men loved the food you've been preparing for him during the whole day or something like that. I don't write to please other's really. I try to please myself and of course that's the most difficult thing to do and actually I am rarely satisfied. But other then that pleasing thing there is the 'i need to get this off my chest NOW' factor that helps me to deal with my personal issues before I plunge back into this crazy world.
I don't know. I guess I am just happy right now and I'll write later more for the satisfaction factor ;)

peace and onle luv always

Jay

No comments: