Monday, August 21, 2006

it's time to...

gather the remains of this feast, of this fight, of this battleground of love and life.
I try to pack my stuff and look around: what is it, that I forgot?
Let's count the luggage and the pieces of shattered mirrors:

- A wonderful meaningful summer in Slovenia, 1997, Castle Borl
- A diploma as a manager's secretary and the feeling of utter incompetency with regards to that, lack of experience
- A wonderfully intense year at the European College of Liberal Arts in Berlin, Pankow
- Painting sessions with Bernadette, she studies medicine and islamic sciences
- Kim Koester and Kaspar and Friederike and Theresa and Bernadette in Berlin
- Dany and grounding in the middle of nowhere: finding back to myself, losing myself, finding back again
- Klodi and her wisdom
- Amanda and her wisdom
- One year of Musicians Institute

One year of nothing in front of me. I feel like a stranded captain in the middle of a vast ocean. I lost my compass and my watch too. But the stars are still there.

It's time to gather everything together and leave this battleground for a while. Find something I truly love to do.
And yes, I realized and learned that it is not necessarily for everybody just about what to DO but sometimes it is very much the environment and the people you are surrounded with that will fuel your creativity and what you do.
And to go to these places or deliberately not to go there is up to us.

I don't want to drift I need to find this place now. Where is it? I don't know.
Can you please, just, show me - one sign?
I will try and keep my eyes and my ears and my mind and my heart open.

No comments: