Wednesday, August 30, 2006

spiderweb

each of you guys out there will one day encounter PMS.
PMS, let truth be told, is a son of a bitch. Some are outreageously dangerous, when pmsing, like revengeful goddesses on a path of destruction, WITH a mission, I might add.
No matter in which variation you will encounter PMS, it is hilarious, in the end of the day.
It is a sobbing and a giggeling mess and it shifts perception like the best drugs only can. Life might suddenly make no sense whatsoever and at all and things that you usually can tolerate are intolerable, and spiderwebs everywhere.

That's just my two cents, sitting here with a towel around my head, coming from the shower where I just sobbed like there is no tomorrow and competed with the shower who can cry more waterdrops. I won and then, after the obligatory cold shower I predictably started laughing at myself like I am crazy. I am a mad woman.

- Lunatics!
unite...

No comments: