Wednesday, August 02, 2006

gorgeous female friends

So I ask him:
Don't you like Amanda??????!!!!!
He said:
No, no, I do, like a friend I mean, but not like that you know...
I said:
WHY? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????
He said:
Well, everybody has a taste...

Okay, now: you have to understand. Amanda is not just anybody. She is like one of the most gorgeous-t female friends I have! She is just a blast, as a person, as a woman... you know... good inner and outer looks to put it that way. Check her website out to know what I mean (click the title of this post). And it never crossed my mind that there could be someone who wouldn't fall head over heels for this gorgeous woman!

I said:
Oh my God! Give me five!!!! :)

Because: it might be me talking cliche again, but there is something significant to the fact that my Italian friend talks like that. I know, I know, everybody would talk here like that maybe, but the difference is: he is actually really good friends with her. And something that I've been missing here a LOT, is that it just seems less conventional and normal to have a good good friend from the other sex. The idea that this is possible without an underlying, maybe hidden sexual attraction doesn't seem to exist here in the plural.

I could have jumped in his arms in that moment. It makes me plainly happy to meet someone again, who has this spirit...And his friend from Spain with whom I had been talking about his girlfriend that is going to visit him next week ALL the way from Spain, feels the same way about that issue as we do.

I am just saying....

No comments: